1. a short, quick blast, as of wind or breath.
2. an abrupt emission of air, smoke, vapor, etc.
3. an act of inhaling and exhaling, as on a cigarette or pipe; whiff.
4. the sound of an abrupt emission of air, vapor, etc.
5. a small quantity of vapor, smoke, etc., emitted at one blast.
6. an inflated or distended part of a thing; swelling; protuberance.
7. a form of light pastry with a filling of cream, jam, or the like.
8. a portion of material gathered and held down at the edges bu
"promises can be puffed up."
"wheats can be puffed up."
"souls can be puffed up."
"snowflakes can be puffed up."
"problems can be puffed up."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.