1. feeling pleasure or satisfaction over something regarded as highly honorable or creditable to oneself (often followed by of, an infinitive, or a clause).
2. having, proceeding from, or showing a high opinion of one's own dignity, importance, or superiority.
3. having or showing self-respect or self-esteem.
4. highly gratifying to the feelings or self-esteem: It was a proud day for him when his son entered college.
5. highly honorable or creditable: a prou
"people can be proud of people."
"people can be proud of things."
"people can be proud of myselfs."
"people can be proud of ways."
"people can be proud of achievements."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.