1. having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
2. producing readily or abundantly; fertile: a productive vineyard.
3. causing; bringing about (usually followed by of): conditions productive of crime and sin.
4. Economics. producing or tending to produce goods and services having exchange value.
5. Grammar. (of derivational affixes or patterns) readily used in forming new words, as the suffix -ness.
6. (in language learning) of or relating to
"discussions can be productive for sides."
"works can be productive in pasts."
"wells can be productive from formations."
"times can be productive for people."
"stays can be productive in times."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.