1. pleasing or attractive to the eye, as by delicacy or gracefulness: a pretty face.
2. (of things, places, etc.) pleasing to the eye, especially without grandeur.
3. pleasing to the ear: a pretty tune.
4. pleasing to the mind or aesthetic taste: He writes pretty little stories.
5. (often used ironically) fine; grand: This is a pretty mess!
6. Informal. considerable; fairly great: This accident will cost him a pretty sum.
7. Archaic orScot..
"people can be pretty close to things."
"wines can be pretty away from quenchings."
"villages can be pretty out theres."
"structures can be pretty with deficits."
"spinneys can be pretty in springs."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.