1. an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.
3. unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding an ethnic, racial, social, or religious group.
4. such attitudes considered collectively: The war against prejudice is never-ending.
5. damage or injury; detriment: a law that operated to the prejudice of the majority. verb
"policies can be prejudiced against places."
"itselfs can be prejudiced by reductions."
"people can be prejudiced."
"views can be prejudiced."
"themes can be prejudiced."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.