1. definitely or strictly stated, defined, or fixed: precise directions.
2. being exactly that and neither more nor less: a precise temperature; a precise amount.
3. being just that and no other: the precise dress she had wanted.
4. definite or exact in statement, as a person.
5. carefully distinct: precise articulation.
6. exact in measuring, recording, etc.: a precise instrument.
7. excessively or rigidly particular: precise observance of regulations; precise gr
"people can be precise about things."
"officials can be precise on things."
"officials can be precise for datas."
"tunnels can be precise with techniques."
"titles can be precise as statements."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.