1. of or relating to practice or action: practical mathematics.
2. consisting of, involving, or resulting from practice or action: a practical application of a rule.
3. of, relating to, or concerned with ordinary activities, business, or work: a habitual dreamer, who can't be bothered with practical affairs.
4. adapted or designed for actual use; useful: practical instructions.
5. engaged or experienced in actual practice or work: a practical politician credited with m
"wallcoveringses can be practical in halls."
"types can be practical towards lives."
"systems can be practical for parents."
"strips can be practical for gardens."
"strategies can be practical for businesses."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.