1. having or exerting great power or force.
2. physically strong, as a person: a large, powerful athlete.
3. producing great physical effects, as a machine or a blow.
4. potent; efficacious: a powerful drug.
5. having great effectiveness, as a speech, speaker, description, reason, etc.
6. having great power, authority, or influence; mighty: a powerful nation.
7. Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S. great in number or amount: a powerful lot of money.
"systems can be powerful as lines."
"serves can be powerful on dates."
"motives can be powerful with recruits."
"dates can be powerful in/at/on times."
"yogas can be powerful as paths."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.