1. explicitly stated, stipulated, or expressed: a positive acceptance of the agreement.
2. admitting of no question: positive proof.
3. stated; express; emphatic: a positive denial.
4. confident in opinion or assertion; fully assured: He is positive that he will win the contest.
5. overconfident or dogmatic: The less he knows, the more positive he gets.
6. without relation to or comparison with other things; not relative or comparative; absolute.
7. Informal. down
"people can be positive on places."
"people can be positive about outlooks."
"people can be positive on stocks."
"people can be positive on markets."
"people can be positive about prospects."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.