1. having little or no money, goods, or other means of support: a poor family living on welfare.
2. Law. dependent upon charity or public support.
3. (of a country, institution, etc.) meagerly supplied or endowed with resources or funds.
4. characterized by or showing poverty.
5. deficient or lacking in something specified: a region poor in mineral deposits.
6. faulty or inferior, as in construction: poor workmanship.
7. deficient in desirable ingredie
"sentiments can be poor in/at/on todays."
"poors can be poor in places."
"people can be poor in spirits."
"sentiments can be poor due to falls."
"results can be poor as somes."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.