1. a sharp or tapering end, as of a dagger.
2. a projecting part of anything: A point of land juts into the bay.
3. a tapering extremity: the points of the fingers.
4. something having a sharp or tapering end: a pen point.
5. a pointed tool or instrument, as an etching needle.
6. a stone implement with a tapering end found in some Middle and Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic cultures and used primarily for hunting.
7. a mark made with or as if with the sharp end of something:
"tones can be point in directions."
"people can be point to places."
"people can be point as obstacles."
"newses can be point to places."
"drops can be point to paces."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.