noun, plural plenties.
1. a full or abundant supply or amount: There is plenty of time.
2. the state or quality of being plentiful; abundance: resources in plenty.
3. an abundance, as of goods or luxuries, or a time of such abundance: the plenty of a rich harvest; the plenty that comes with peace. adjective
4. existing in ample quantity or number; plentiful; abundant: Food is never too plenty in the area.
5. more than sufficient; ample: That helping is plenty for me. adverb
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.