1. pleasing, agreeable, or enjoyable; giving pleasure: pleasant news.
2. (of persons, manners, disposition, etc.) socially acceptable or adept; polite; amiable; agreeable.
3. fair, as weather: a pleasant summer day.
4. Archaic. lively, sprightly, or merry.
5. Obsolete. jocular or facetious.
"people can be pleasant to people."
"weathers can be pleasant on wholes."
"weathers can be pleasant during months."
"waters can be pleasant to drinks."
"stalks can be pleasant to uses."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.