1. of little value or account; small; trifling: a picayune amount.
2. petty, carping, or prejudiced: I didn't want to seem picayune by criticizing. noun
3. (formerly, in Louisiana, Florida, etc.) a coin equal to half a Spanish real.
4. any small coin, as a five-cent piece.
5. Informal. an insignificant person or thing.
"works can be picayune."
"squabblings can be picayune."
"projects can be picayune."
"possessions can be picayune."
"newspapers can be picayune."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.