1. an object, article, container, or quantity of something wrapped or packed up; small package; bundle.
2. a quantity or unit of something, as of a commodity for sale; lot.
3. a group, collection, or assemblage of persons or things.
4. a distinct, continuous portion or tract of land.
5. a part, portion, or fragment. verb (used with object), parceled, parceling or (especially British) parcelled, parcelling.
6. to divide into or distribute in parcels or portions (usually followed by
"firms can be parcel."
"sheds can be parcel."
"services can be parcel."
"markets can be parcel."
"erectings can be parcel."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.