1. going out; departing: outgoing trains.
2. leaving or retiring from a position or office: A farewell party was given for the outgoing members of the board of directors.
3. addressed and ready for posting: outgoing mail.
4. of or relating to food prepared for delivery or consumption off the premises: outgoing orders at the pizza parlor.
5. interested in and responsive to others; friendly; sociable: an outgoing personality. noun
6. Usually, outgoings. Chiefly Britis
"people can be outgoing in states."
"governments can be outgoing."
"presidents can be outgoing."
"prime ministers can be outgoing."
"ministers can be outgoing."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.