1. arranged or disposed in a neat, tidy manner or in a regular sequence: an orderly desk.
2. observant of or governed by system or method, as persons or the mind.
3. characterized by or observant of law, rule, or discipline; well-behaved; law-abiding: an orderly assemblage of citizens.
4. pertaining to or charged with the communication or execution of orders. adverb
5. methodically; regularly.
6. according to established order or rule. noun, plural orderlies.
"tradings can be orderly through closes."
"sergeants can be orderly in coolers."
"movements can be orderly in long-terms."
"markets can be orderly."
"fashions can be orderly."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.