1. occurring or appearing at irregular or infrequent intervals; occurring now and then: an occasional headache.
2. intended for supplementary use when needed: an occasional chair.
3. pertaining to, arising out of, or intended for the occasion: occasional verses.
4. acting or serving for the occasion or only on particular occasions.
5. serving as the occasion or incidental cause.
"showers can be occasional."
"uses can be occasional."
"visits can be occasional."
"tables can be occasional."
"rains can be occasional."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.