1. conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
2. serving to establish a standard.
3. Psychology. approximately average in any psychological trait, as intelligence, personality, or emotional adjustment. free from any mental disorder; sane.
4. Biology, Medicine/Medical. free from any infection or other form of disease or malformation, or from experimental therapy or manipulation. of natural occurrence.
5. Mathematics. being at right angle
"declines can be normal for seasons."
"weathers can be normal in places."
"temperatures can be normal in places."
"temperatures can be normal for days."
"temperatures can be normal during months."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.