1. expressing or containing negation or denial: a negative response to the question.
2. refusing consent, as to a proposal: a negative reply to my request.
3. expressing refusal to do something: He maintained a negative attitude about cooperating.
4. prohibitory, as a command or order.
5. characterized by the absence of distinguishing or marked qualities or features; lacking positive attributes (opposed to positive): a dull, lifeless, negative character.
6. lacking in
"people can be negative on markets."
"surveys can be negative for places."
"people can be negative on stocks."
"people can be negative in terms."
"markets can be negative on dollars."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.