1. of, relating to, or producing music: a musical instrument.
2. of the nature of or resembling music; melodious; harmonious.
3. fond of or skilled in music.
4. set to or accompanied by music: a musical entertainment. noun
5. Also called musical comedy. a play or motion picture in which the story line is interspersed with or developed by songs, dances, and the like.
"orchestras can be musical to marrows."
"children can be musical for successes."
"children can be musical for careers."
"instruments can be musical."
"chairs can be musical."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.