1. to make many or manifold; increase the number, quantity, etc., of.
2. Arithmetic. to find the product of by multiplication.
3. to breed (animals).
4. to propagate (plants).
5. to increase by procreation. verb (used without object), multiplied, multiplying.
6. to grow in number, quantity, etc.; increase.
7. Arithmetic. to perform the process of multiplication.
8. to increase in number by procreation or natural generation.
"rises can be multiplied."
"processes can be multiplied."
"times can be multiplied."
"players can be multiplied."
"manyfolds can be multiplied."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.