1. the sixtieth part (1/60) of an hour; sixty seconds.
2. an indefinitely short space of time: Wait a minute!
3. an exact point in time; instant; moment: Come here this minute!
4. minutes, the official record of the proceedings at a meeting of a society, committee, or other group.
5. Chiefly British. a written summary, note, or memorandum.
6. a rough draft, as of a document.
7. Geometry. the sixtieth part of a degree of angular measure, often represented by the sign ′, as in 12
"scopes can be minute in comparisons."
"resolutions can be minute in years."
"people can be minute in consciences."
"flats can be minute for twos."
"dimensions can be minute as points."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.