1. lesser, as in size, extent, or importance, or being or noting the lesser of two: a minor share.
2. not serious, important, etc.: a minor wound; a minor role.
3. having low rank, status, position, etc.: a minor official.
4. under the legal age of full responsibility.
5. Education. of or relating to a field of study constituting a student's minor.
6. Music. (of an interval) smaller by a chromatic half step than the corresponding major interval. (of a chord) having a min
"floodings can be minor in parts."
"violations can be minor such as failures."
"variations can be minor in places."
"relations can be minor by comparisons."
"problems can be minor in comparisons."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.