1. the least quantity or amount possible, assignable, allowable, or the like.
2. the lowest speed permitted on a highway.
3. the lowest amount, value, or degree attained or recorded.
4. an arbitrary amount set by a restaurant, nightclub, etc., as the least amount to be charged each person for food and drink.Compare cover charge.
5. Mathematics. Also called relative minimum, local minimum. the value of a function at a cert
"times can be minimum in/at/on times."
"contents can be minimum in places."
"prices can be minimum."
"wages can be minimum."
"rates can be minimum."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.