1. a cardinal number, a thousand times one thousand.
2. a symbol for this number, as 1,000,000 or M̅.
3. millions, a number between 1,000,000 and 999,999,999, as in referring to an amount of money: His fortune was in the millions of dollars.
4. the amount of a thousand thousand units of money, as pounds, dollars, or francs: The three Dutch paintings fetched a million.
5. a very great number of times: Thanks a million.
6. the mill
"people can be millions."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.