1. amiably gentle or temperate in feeling or behavior toward others.
2. characterized by or showing such gentleness, as manners or speech: a mild voice.
3. not cold, severe, or extreme, as air or weather: mild breezes.
4. not sharp, pungent, or strong: a mild flavor.
5. not acute or serious, as disease: a mild case of flu.
6. gentle or moderate in force or effect: mild penalties.
7. soft; pleasant: mild sunshine.
8. moderate in intensity, deg
"temperatures can be mild in/at/on weeks."
"volumes can be mild at shares."
"conditions can be mild in/at/on dates."
"weathers can be mild in places."
"fluctuations can be mild in unions."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.