1. constituting or forming a large number; numerous: many people.
2. noting each one of a large number (usually followed by a or an): For many a day it rained. noun
3. a large or considerable number of persons or things: A good many of the beggars were blind.
4. the many, the greater part of humankind. pronoun
5. many persons or things: Many of the beggars were blind. Many were unable to attend.
"people can be many."
"years can be many."
"countries can be many."
"investors can be many."
"companies can be many."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.