1. making a splendid appearance or show; of exceptional beauty, size, etc.: a magnificent cathedral; magnificent scenery.
2. extraordinarily fine; superb: a magnificent opportunity; magnificent weather.
3. noble; sublime: a magnificent poem.
4. (usually initial capital letter) (formerly used as a title of some rulers) great; grand: Lorenzo the Magnificent.
5. lavishly munificent; extravagant: a magnificent inheritance.
"people can be magnificent as people."
"players can be magnificent in defences."
"places can be magnificent by anies."
"people can be magnificent in venoms."
"people can be magnificent in things."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.