1. to cause to descend; let or put down: to lower a flag.
2. to make lower in height or level: to lower the water in a canal.
3. to reduce in amount, price, degree, force, etc.
4. to make less loud: Please lower your voice.
5. to bring down in rank or estimation; degrade; humble; abase (oneself), as by some sacrifice of self-respect or dignity: His bad actions lowered him in my eyes.
6. Music. to make lower in pitch; flatten.
7. Phonetics. to alter the
"seas can be lower."
"places can be lower."
"offers can be lower."
"occasions can be lower."
"numbers can be lower."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.