1. charmingly or exquisitely beautiful: a lovely flower.
2. having a beauty that appeals to the heart or mind as well as to the eye, as a person or a face.
3. delightful; highly pleasing: to have a lovely time.
4. of a great moral or spiritual beauty: a lovely character. noun, plural lovelies.
5. Informal. a beautiful woman, especially a show girl.
6. any person or thing that is pleasing, highly satisfying, or the like: Every car in the new line is a
"people can be lovely in/at/on tonights."
"people can be lovely in saris."
"sweaters can be lovely in movements."
"smallpoxs can be lovely in excellencieses."
"sisters can be lovely in habits."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.