1. full or suggestive of life or vital energy; active, vigorous, or brisk: a lively discussion.
2. animated, spirited, vivacious, or sprightly: a lively tune; a lively wit.
3. eventful, stirring, or exciting: The opposition gave us a lively time.
4. bustling with activity; astir: The marketplace was lively with vendors.
5. strong, keen, or distinct; vivid: a lively recollection.
6. striking, telling, or effective, as an expression or instance.
"turnovers can be lively at markkas."
"trades can be lively at markkas."
"volumes can be lively at markkas."
"people can be lively after reports."
"trades can be lively in/at/on todays."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.