1. small in size; not big; not large; tiny: a little desk in the corner of the room.
2. short in duration; not extensive; short; brief: a little while.
3. small in number: a little group of scientists.
4. small in amount or degree; not much: little hope.
5. of a certain amount; appreciable (usually preceded by a): We're having a little difficulty.
6. being such on a small scale: little farmers.
7. younger or younge
"places can be little beyond things."
"managers can be little to cheers."
"demands can be little in/at/on tonnes."
"volumes can be little in/at/on tonnes."
"stocks can be little by startings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.