1. to a smaller extent, amount, or degree: less exact.
2. most certainly not (often preceded by much or still): He could barely pay for his own lodging, much less for that of his friend.
3. in any way different; other: He is nothing less than a thief. adjective, a compar. oflittle withleast as superl.
4. smaller in size, amount, degree, etc.; not so large, great, or much: less money; less speed.
5. lower in consideration, rank, or
"people can be less of threats."
"places can be less in unions."
"crops can be less in/at/on tonnes."
"systems can be less of risks."
"storms can be less in/at/on days."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.