adjective, larger, largest.
1. of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.; exceeding that which is common to a kind or class; big; great: a large house; a large number; in large measure; to a large extent.
2. on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
3. of great scope or range; extensive; broad.
4. grand or pompous: a man given to large, bombastic talk.
5. (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relat
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.