1. crippled or physically disabled, especially in the foot or leg so as to limp or walk with difficulty.
2. impaired or disabled through defect or injury: a lame arm.
3. weak; inadequate; unsatisfactory; clumsy: a lame excuse.
4. Slang. out of touch with modern fads or trends; unsophisticated. verb (used with object), lamed, laming.
5. to make lame or defective. noun
6. Slang. a person who is out of touch with modern fads or trends, especially one wh
"sons can be lame at times."
"people can be lame on legs."
"people can be lame on dates."
"ducks can be lame."
"people can be lame."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.