verb (used with object), jumbled, jumbling.
1. to mix in a confused mass; put or throw together without order: You've jumbled up all the cards.
2. to confuse mentally; muddle.
verb (used without object), jumbled, jumbling.
3. to be mixed together in a disorderly heap or mass.
4. to meet or come together confusedly.
5. a mixed or disordered heap or mass: a jumble of paper clips, rubber bands, and string.
6. a confused mixture; medley.
7. a state of confusion or disorder.
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.