1. to fill with an animating, quickening, or exalting influence: His courage inspired his followers.
2. to produce or arouse (a feeling, thought, etc.): to inspire confidence in others.
3. to fill or affect with a specified feeling, thought, etc.: to inspire a person with distrust.
4. to influence or impel: Competition inspired her to greater efforts.
5. to animate, as an influence, feeling, thought, or the like, does: They were insp
"people can be inspiring."
"newses can be inspiring."
"leaders can be inspiring."
"stories can be inspiring."
"sights can be inspiring."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.