1. immeasurably great: an infinite capacity for forgiveness.
2. indefinitely or exceedingly great: infinite sums of money.
3. unlimited or unmeasurable in extent of space, duration of time, etc.: the infinite nature of outer space.
4. unbounded or unlimited; boundless; endless: God's infinite mercy.
5. Mathematics. not finite. (of a set) having elements that can be put into one-to-one correspondence with a subset that is not the given set. noun
6. something that
"pieces can be infinite in people."
"universes can be infinite in times."
"universes can be infinite in spaces."
"scales can be infinite at poles."
"risks can be infinite for oldses."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.