1. lower in station, rank, degree, or grade (often followed by to): a rank inferior to colonel.
2. lower in place or position; closer to the bottom or base: descending into the inferior regions of the earth.
3. of comparatively low grade; poor in quality; substandard: an inferior product.
4. less important, valuable, or worthy: B+ bonds are inferior to AAA bonds.
5. acting or performing in a way that is comparatively poor or mediocre: an inferior observer of human natu
"qualities can be inferior from irons."
"qualities can be inferior from furnaces."
"people can be inferior to people."
"years can be inferior to turnovers."
"years can be inferior for times."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.