1. Also called American Indian, Amerind, Amerindian, Native American. a member of the aboriginal people of America or of any of the aboriginal North or South American stocks, usually excluding the Eskimos.
2. any of the indigenous languages of the American Indians.Abbreviation:Ind.
3. a member of any of the peoples native to or inhabiting India or the East Indies.
4. a citizen of the Republic of India.
5. Slang. a person who performs a required task or carries out the instructions
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.