1. not competent; lacking qualification or ability; incapable: an incompetent candidate.
2. characterized by or showing incompetence: His incompetent acting ruined the play.
3. Law. being unable or legally unqualified to perform specified acts or to be held legally responsible for such acts. inadmissible, as evidence. noun
4. an incompetent person; a mentally deficient person.
5. Law. a person lacking power to act with legal effectiveness.
"valuerses can be incompetent of subjects."
"pilots can be incompetent in weathers."
"people can be incompetent for trials."
"people can be incompetent."
"governments can be incompetent."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.