1. of, relating to, or characterized by hysteria.
2. uncontrollably emotional.
3. irrational from fear, emotion, or an emotional shock.
4. causing hysteria.
5. suffering from or subject to hysteria.
6. causing unrestrained laughter; very funny: Oh, that joke is hysterical!
"newspapers can be hysterical over deaths."
"dates can be hysterical by stages."
"people can be hysterical."
"laughters can be hysterical."
"campaigns can be hysterical."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.