1. a cardinal number, ten times ten.
2. a symbol for this number, as 100 or C.
3. a set of this many persons or things: a hundred of the men.
4. hundreds, a number between 100 and 999, as in referring to an amount of money: Property loss was only in the hundreds of dollars.
5. Informal. a hundred-dollar bill. the sum of one hundred dollars.
6. (formerly) an administrative division of an English county.
7. a similar division in col
"children can be hundreds."
"mores can be hundreds."
"missings can be hundreds."
"lies can be hundreds."
"homelesses can be hundreds."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.