1. not proud or arrogant; modest: to be humble although successful.
2. having a feeling of insignificance, inferiority, subservience, etc.: In the presence of so many world-famous writers I felt very humble.
3. low in rank, importance, status, quality, etc.; lowly: of humble origin; a humble home.
4. courteously respectful: In my humble opinion you are wrong.
5. low in height, level, etc.; small in size: a humble member of the galaxy. verb (used w
"places can be humble for lords."
"people can be humble to expertises."
"people can be humble in hearts."
"people can be humble by ways."
"people can be humble by natures."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.