adjective, hotter, hottest.
1. having or giving off heat; having a high temperature: a hot fire; hot coffee.
2. having or causing a sensation of great bodily heat; attended with or producing such a sensation: He was hot with fever.
3. creating a burning sensation, as on the skin or in the throat: This ointment is hot, so apply it sparingly.
4. sharply peppery or pungent: Is this mustard hot?
5. having or showing intense or violent feeling; ardent; fervent; vehement; excited: a h
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.