1. an indirect, covert, or helpful suggestion; clue: Give me a hint as to his identity.
2. a very slight or hardly noticeable amount; soupçon: a hint of garlic in the salad dressing.
3. perceived indication or suggestion; note; intimation: a hint of spring in the air.
4. Obsolete. an occasion or opportunity. verb (used with object)
5. to give a hint of: gray skies hinting a possible snowfall. verb (used without object)
6. to make indirect suggestion or allusion; subtly
"people can be hint for signs."
"people can be hint at plans."
"people can be hint."
"talks can be hint."
"places can be hint."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.