1. a number of animals kept, feeding, or traveling together; drove; flock: a herd of cattle; a herd of sheep; a herd of zebras.
2. Sometimes Disparaging. a large group of people: The star was mobbed by a herd of autograph seekers.
3. any large quantity: a herd of bicycles.
4. the herd, the common people; masses; rabble: He had no opinions of his own, but simply followed the herd. verb (used without object)
5. to unite or go in a herd; assemble or associate as a herd.
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.