1. a group of things placed, thrown, or lying one on another; pile: a heap of stones.
2. Informal. a great quantity or number; multitude: a heap of people.
3. Slang. an automobile, especially a dilapidated one.
verb (used with object)
4. to gather, put, or cast in a heap; pile (often followed by up, on, together, etc.).
5. to accumulate or amass (often followed by up or together): to heap up riches.
6. to give, assign, or bestow in great quantity; load (often followed by
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.