1. possessing or enjoying good health or a sound and vigorous mentality: a healthy body; a healthy mind.
2. pertaining to or characteristic of good health, or a sound and vigorous mind: a healthy appearance; healthy attitudes.
3. conducive to good health; healthful: healthy recreations.
4. prosperous or sound: a healthy business.
5. Informal. fairly large: I bought a healthy number of books.
"people can be healthy in appearances."
"volumes can be healthy with worths."
"corrections can be healthy for markets."
"takings can be healthy in places."
"takings can be healthy for economists."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.